Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Another Kim Klassen Texture Tuesday

Boy, I haven't done a Kim Klassen Texture Tuesday in a while. I loved doing it but I've been so busy.. For this TT, all Kim asked is that we use one of her textures...easy enough! I've always liked her texture "Branded" but hadn't used it much. This little chickadee was hanging out on my deck on a cold day last month (one of the few cold days we've had). I thought this might go well with his pic. If you are here from Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday, please post a link back to your work if you don't mind. I'd love to see your photos too!

9 comments:

  1. I love birdies...looking forward to spring!Here is my TT submission:
    http://digitalphotowalk.blogspot.com/2012/02/garden-moose.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to Texture Tuesday, I love your image, the little chickadee looks adorable!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chickadees are hard for me catch in a good photo. They're quick.
    You did a good job. Both on the photo, and the texture.
    Thanks for dropping by my place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very sweet, and I love the rich, grainy background texture. (I'm over from Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get into textures more this is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image! Love this, so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete